During the past month or so, I’ve talked about Cake, my latest release, pretty much non-stop. So much so, in fact, that I came thisclose to not blogging about it here at Women and Words. But then I decided it was fair to do a recap post of sorts to let you know what’s up with it.
- It’s available from Ylva Publishing and a bunch of other booksellers, including Amazon. Since it’s a novella, it’s available for $2.99. I Love that price!
- Ten percent of the royalties will be donated to the United Nations World Food Programme.
- It’s getting kick-ass reviews.
Fun Promo Stuff
- Marion Dries interviewed me for her Voices of Lesbian Literature series.
- The fabulous folks over at Cocktail Hour hosted me for a Conversation at the Bar. You can check that out HERE.
- I did a blog tour of sorts (that means I asked a bunch…
View original post 265 more words